Sunday, January 5, 2020

Hopeful

I wish it was easier to make art with a smile than a grimace…

Lately I have been on a streak of lovely occurrences
While hope is in the air.

Every time I think my world is crumbling, I close my eyes and breathe,
And tell myself I am not homeless, in jail, or in the hospital.

I may not be a holiday person,
But I would like to give as much thanks as possible
And not only on Thanksgiving.

I used to feel super alone and distant from those closest to me;
When I opened my eyes and heart and want to share the positivity every day,
People seem to want to stay.

My tribe is my family.
They help me achieve my best self in the name of love and won’t leave through the absolute worst.

On top of it all,
I used to think I was going to be single forever.
Someone told me you will find love when you’re not looking or trying
And BAM there it is… right in front of me in one of the most obvious places.
Love is in the air
I hope I can stay as bright as possible even with this rain cloud above my head.
How will you stay happy, humble, and positive?

No comments:

Post a Comment