Friday, May 31, 2013

Douse the Despair

After my worst nightmare in my college apartment for my latter two years, referred to as the prime place of learning (because I was in college) and how insanely awful I feel living at home with my parents, I would leave one place of hell and go to the other. My only escape would be to go to class, my activities, go to the library/to study, and go out with my friends. I felt absolutely horrible.

I want to inspire people until the day I die. The recent passing of my friend has made me want to continue this legacy and I also had a friend who has been there for me since my life turned around. I always like to see the good in everything instead of dwelling on what's awful. I looked forward to moving out of my college apartment for about a year and 8 months (getting out was quite refreshing), but moving out of my parents house will be quite liberating!

It is about maintaining optimism through turmoil.

I am also using this for spoken word!



Inspire
Courage
Integrity

The ideal person wants to carry these core values upon their sleeve
With full force and visibility
Not to try to please the world
But to provide it with more

When that dreaded monster appears
You struggle to withstand its blows and stay true to yourself
Even when your heart is on lockdown

The evil only wants to instill cruelty
While being thirsty for brutality
Only to inflict pain and suffering onto others
Even family…

Suicide
Silence
Sorrow

Praying is all a dream of wishing for more…
You’re scared to a point of panic
Bitter towards being shoved towards the side of hate
While being a prime advocate for love…
The devil struggles to shine through
As a hero marches to the beat of her heart…
Calling her shots
Just like that
She’s winning the game
Holding her own fire
With strength succeeding…

Optimism later struggles to prevail…
A message is thrown in her face with the "Good Riddance" encased in the title bar…

Yearning for closure
Turmoil flies through the air
In not one, but two separate places that should be a home
One with family and one in the prime place of being
She wakes up to a cloud that blooms thunder over her head
To only see the dark and ugly…
With her room the only place to go,
She feels hopeless,
Lost,
Terrified,
Alone
All while living in toxicity…

How disgusting is that?
Nowhere to even land?

The word "if" flies over her head
Forced in someone else's space for years
Or another that is rotting
Living improperly and miserably…

Powerless…
Almost beyond the point of no return
Looking ahead for the day of departure
To douse all of the despair!

Someone takes her under their wings
And tells her how to make a mark,
How to acquire power
And how to succeed!
After feeling like constantly been going back and forth from one side of hell to the other
The knowledge of being triumphant is steadily acquired
And a vast following is magnetized to her movements!

Liberation can successfully douse the despair
Turn frustration into pride,
Turn anger into strength,
And convert negativity into beauty

In order to project these magical words worldwide!

No comments:

Post a Comment