Wednesday, March 11, 2020

From Red to Rainbows

On an adventure into the abyss
My heart is filled with bliss
And you make me feel more full,
Containing a complete sense of purpose.

My first trip in many years
You help me face my fears
Bugging me for oh so long!

Your touch heals me
Along with your warm essence and being a positive energy source.
You help me prove to myself healing is real and real can be beautiful without clouding it!

I have never said thank you more than I have now in my entire life because now I truly understand what it means to be grateful even after I claimed so multiple times…
I have never “good cried” so many times because you assure me I am safe and tell me to be me and let go…
I have never felt this many positive emotions towards someone until you came along!

We met by fate
And kindness brought me closer to you!

You have showed me why I need to continue to be kind
And changed the trajectory of my life forever for the better
As you have showed me the light;
Hell, you are the light!

One of my therapists told me I am worthy of being loved just because…
Because I am worthy
And can trust you with my being.

You are an angel for being patient with me;
You give me the utmost reasons to want to grow better and stronger
And I shall reciprocate the out of this world brightness in your direction.

I am free
Free to be me
After my temporary flee from hell and bullshit.
I am free
Free from my past and can start my brain over again.

You have turned the red into rainbows;
Now my soul can rest easy at night
All thanks to the power of love.

After these adventures I have realized I am worthy of all things positive
And kindness shall prevail!

No comments:

Post a Comment