Saturday, March 28, 2020

The Man Who Made Me Feel

Why do I always write about you?
Because you’re my boo!

I never thought I’d like anyone again for a long time;
I want you to be my partner in crime,
But first, we need to put in more time!

I have so many adventures planned.
I just need to take a stand on my life
So I don’t keep enduring more strife.
Let’s go on this flight
While never getting in a fight
During our plight towards amazingness!
And I don’t want to miss a beat!

We both march to the beat of our own drum
But don’t worry, we never sound dumb!

We are beautiful beings onside and out
And uniting together makes us even stronger,
Which makes me want to stay for longer!

This is the millionth ting I’ve written about you,
But before I met you I was so blue…

Now we both shine brighter than the sun,
Because you are the bun to my burger…

I hope one day we can take this a step further!


No comments:

Post a Comment