Monday, August 19, 2013

Edible Fiend and Weightloss Blog Update

Such a delicious delight
Can also be your foe

An escape from life
Slowly eating you alive

The taste of suffering
Reeling you dead in its sight

Trapped by its smell
You are lured into the temptations

All six senses tingling
Like a relic that craves attention

Addicting delights
Cause a longtime fight

The most painful battle in your life
Will be your biggest triumph

Slow and steady while accepting patience
Willingness to enter combat until victory!



My lovely words of wisdom are to watch what food you put through your mouth. It only tastes good for a few minutes but hurts for awhile to come. Try to get at least 30 minutes of exercise a day to keep yourself active. It's hard, but think in small goals and stay positive and you will get there. Just keep going. You can do it! Even if you mess up at times and get off track, never, ever give up (even when you want to)!

In terms of how I'm doing personally, it is definitely hard to stay on track, that's forsure. I am going on bike rides at least once a week and also going to belegarth practice at least once a week, which is way better than what I did before. My eating habits need some work, but at least I am becoming more conscious of everything that is going on! I will keep going and success will be in my favor in due time!



If you want some more inspiration or find out when I post my next poem or blog post, like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RebsMcduxler

1 comment:

  1. nice post here. i have some weight loss articles here..please check this once: https://www.facebook.com/bestweightlosss

    ReplyDelete