Sunday, September 18, 2016

Creepy McCreeperface

Creepy
The antithesis of who I need in my life
Bringing the gross spiders to the table,
Tossing them onto the ground in front of my best friends and I,
Who in turn cringe and run away.

Inside your guts lies the desire to do more than slither on my lap;
You latch onto me, bite, and inject your vicious venom in my heart,
Causing a sharp, lingering pain to ooze throughout my body.

I don’t want you here, you nasty varmin
Go away
Leave me alone
You have no benefit to me except to fulfil your selfish desires;
Chew me up, spit me out, and leave me to be wrapped in other spider webs… and used gum

Creeper McCreeperface
I will squash you like my opponent in a warzone
Just kidding
I’ll use my secret ninja powers, inaudibly scream at how the hell I ended up in this situation again, sneak out the back door when you’re asleep, and run the fuck away!
Bye Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment