Thursday, August 1, 2019

Review of Sugar Factory Rosemont

***Each category is out of 1 and is rounded to the nearest .1***

Cleanliness: 1 - The place looked pretty clean. Most of the tables were bussed. The place where my friend and me sat (at the bar top) was clean (thank the lord, I’ve been eating at so many dirty tables lately…)

Service: 1 - Jaz, the bartender, rocked! She was prompt and our drinks didn’t take forever!

Ambience: 1 - I liked the music and I can still talk to my friend without totally screaming.

Taste of Food/Drink: 1 - We split a fishbowl drink and I then had a martini. The drink looked appealing to the eye and tasted like a perfect balance of sweet and strong. The candy added a nice touch as well. The cotton candy went first! The martini was also pretty appealing and it tasted delicious. I was pretty full at that point, but I was still able to happily down it and enjoy it. The drink size was appropriate and the quality/aesthetic was pretty high.

Was it worth my money?: .5 - It’s a little pricey, but it is Rosemont (upscale Chicago suburb)… It was worth it and all, but I wouldn’t want to go there too frequently because I would drop way too much money because everything is so tasty! I’m sure it’s expensive because of all the bells and whistles for the drinks too, but it isn’t too too bad.

Overall: 4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment