Saturday, August 23, 2014

Open Mic Nite Performance Of "How to Wield Your Magic Wand"





That one time that I spontaneously decide to roll into an open mic nite because my Friday night freed up, I end up getting to perform at my first intimate show at "The Elevator Sessions" at the Justin Pauly Art Studio on 8-22-14 in River North, Chicago! Performing in front of like 7 people is definitely a lot different than giving a speech in front of 150, but cheers for stepping out of your comfort zone!



The moral of the story is... to stop allowing fear hold you back and start living life how you deserve to live it!



I definitely deviated from the "original script" a decent amount, but here's what I initially wrote: http://dbzmaron.blogspot.com/2014/08/how-to-wield-your-magic-wand.html



Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment