Monday, September 8, 2014

Liberation from Toxicity

No one wants to be in an environment that is detrimental to their well being... I basically wrote, in super deep spoken word poem form, how I am managing to escape from and get rid of all of the toxic people and places in my life and rise to the top like how people do in their dreams. Enjoy!

===========================================================

It was the day that plenty of us have hungered for…
Miles and miles of hard work was poured towards the ideal future that we've invested years of our lives working towards…
It was the day you walked across that stage to receive the most expensive and invaluable piece of paper that has ever been placed into your hands…
Even if you wanted to be one of those everybodies who coasts their way though the experience while wasting away your existence being a part of the crowding the humid atmosphere…
Following the bandwagon with a cig in one hand and a shot in the other, the typical everybodies celebrate the weekend consists of "living it up" while in retrospect, you're doing absolutely nothing…

The day where glory is received while prancing down the stage of a runway, shaking your professor's hands, is supposed to be a rite of passage into the positive forthcomings of how to make life something fruitful instead of bland…
This day was the day where ambition turned to fruition,
Tuition turned into decisions,
And decisions turn into the crossroads that are encountered as you dance through the pathways of the liberation that your mouth has been watering for…

Unfortunately for some, the aforementioned liberation is from the pool of blood that's been consuming your life causing 23 years of pain…
23 years of feeling ashamed just to be in your own body…
And 23 years of silently crying yourself to sleep at night after being told you're too fat to be a success…

You feel sorry for yourself as your family claims that the rolls on your stomach define who you are as a person,
When in fact, it's not your outer shell that determines whether or not you're a pure of heart, but it's the positive aura within your inner core and the contents in your brain that project a vibe onto the outer world to where people make their judgements towards you…
Several attempts later, you encounter your guru who guides you to your designated formula for weightloss...
The more the forumla is proven to be accurate, the more it seems like that's the only positive thing your family has to say because the rolls have been pushed off the table and they're not looking at what they saw as a giant blob anymore...
They don't see anything more than an outer shell as the perception is lacked to look past the materialistic and narrow-minded views...
The difference still exists...

As painful as being overweight was, with the shame being the claim to negative fame, in the family of flames where the fire is winded towards you, the relentless flames are cast upon the black sheep...

A woman exclaims to her parental units with a mental microphone, "Do you expect me to tell you how much I "love" you when all I can do is perceive you as a manipulative bully who only thinks that your way works and not being open to a new view from someone who's "technically" a part of you?
Yes, you raised me, and thank you for showing me the beginnings to what I need to thrive in life, but you don't have to put yourself on a fucking pedestal just because you're older than me and raised me. You may have more life experience, but experience and age don't define who you are as a person, Because age is only a number and experience is only a collection of life's eventful happenings…

I don't understand why you convince me to be someone who I'm not and refuse to accept me for who I am…
Because if I was really your daughter, you wouldn't flaunt my flaws publicly while you try to mask your own as you claim you know what's best for me…
You would trust that my unorthodox methods of living my life are what is going to make me happy,
And you would feel confident that your offspring would be seen as how high you claim your self-proclaimed "pedestal" to be…
I am who I am, and will change for no one, because I'm just me and that's how I'll always be!

When I am officially ready to commence my forward journey of spreading my wings and flourishing on my own,
I must bid you farewell, as I need some some room to dart outside as fast as I can and gasp for air in relief of your strangling grip…
My optimism will set me free, my heart will carry me far, and if you can't see the drive behind my eyes, then it is on you, because you are the only one failing to see it…

My years of pent up anger will give you a flowery middle finger salute and vanish into the pink moon…"

Blood represents inflicted wounds, and if that's what your parental units give to you on your day of solace, it is time for you to fly free… and never look back.
The past is the past and the past is behind you for a reason...
Leave it there... where it kindly belongs!

The desperation of guilt is never healthy to come in contact with, while health is the key to prosperity…
If you want to plant a tree in life, you must walk towards the water of those who enable you to flourish as the elements guide you towards the light that's always at the end of the tunnel… for real!
And you must vanish from those who trigger your monster form instead of helping you combat your demons and heal your scars…
You can associate with whoever the light guides you towards, which is surely far far away from the facade of pleasantness to the outside world and narcissism behind closed doors…

On your commencement day, it is time to bid farewell to the past that's infested with negative vibes trying to attach themselves to you
And step forward into the land that presents you with several smiley faces and hearts and stars and light and beauty and all your hopes and dreams… away from those who throw stars of darkness at you
As you gravitate towards the positive reality you can proudly call your own.

You deserve to shine…
The tree has been planted…
And life can now begin and prosper, just like how you can envision what the beautiful dreamland of a reality really looks like…
With the proper path being followed, the view from the top of the mountain is yours!
Congratulations, you have just won the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment