Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Light Show Leap of Faith Poem

Taking a leap of faith is more frightening than skydiving.
When you full-heartedly want something,
You will climb over every mountain to chase the light.
That’s what dreams are worth!

One of the most memorable things told to me
When I asked someone who “kind of knew me” how I was perceived by the world,
Was, “You’re different, but in a good way”
How would one process that?

The place I thought would produce the most ridicule
Helped me find myself when I gave the unknown a fair chance!
I like to hit my friends with foam weapons
And found the land of the nerds to be my home!

My views of success don’t fit a job description.
That may be applicable for many others.
But don’t let any noise or rejection stop you from chasing your dreams!

I will not fear new experiences!
I will not fear taking risks!
As long as I’m alive, I will keep chasing my dreams until the day I die.
I will never give up and triumph through adversity. Will you follow your dreams with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment