Thursday, May 26, 2016

Rebecca Duxler's Haiku Collection

A collection of as many of the haiku poems I can find, all written by yours truly :) Poems with a (xxx) at the top have a title. Enjoy!

Am I good enough?
Since I've accomplished so much,
I should know I am!

Every life matters
Death events should be honored,
Not by hashtag trends...

Today is the day
I deem myself important
And conquer the world

Find your inner strength
To plow through all obstacles
And blast to the moon

Transform every day
Living life to the fullest
Seeking growth and love

I want a burger
With every…single…topping…
Me at 2am

Where has the world gone?
Kindness exchanged for violence…
I’ll still maintain hope!

Why do we use guns?
Words can be used as weapons
Without shedding blood!

If Trump ran the world,
We’d be better off under
Robot mind control!

I am a black belt
I pack a nice punch, but don’t
Let my laugh fool you!

Be thankful for life
It can be taken away
Faster than you think

Don’t ever give up
Resilience always helps you
See the light of day

Follow all your dreams
You will certainly find them
If you keep fighting

(You Can Do It!)
You know you can do it
Keep telling yourself you can
Your goal will be reached!

(Fuel Your Fire)
Fuel your fire
Release whirlwinds of potential
For the world to see!

(No Quitting Allowed)
Resilience is key
You will thank yourself later
When you didn’t quit!

(Heart of Passion)
Passion is fashion
It lies in your heart pocket
To fuel the fire!

It’s impossible
To be everyone’s hero.
Change comes from yourself!

Turbulence exists
To say life isn’t perfect
While wisdom is gained!

Find your inner strength
To plow through all obstacles
And blast to the moon!

Forgiveness from within
Is manifested from love
And marching forward!

Climb every mountain
Like you’re scaling Mount Everest
To achieve your dreams!

I choose to live life
By embarking on ventures
Too crazy for you!

It’s never too late
To tell yourself today is
A beautiful day!

(Radical Stars)
Rockstars never quit
Adversity drives champions
Diving through the flames!

The second the wave
Crashes against the high tides,
All darkness subsides!

I need to Uber;
There is money to be made.
Lots of adventures!

First we work careers.
Then we drive into the night.
Time to make money!

Trump for president...
Canada will turn into
New America

Thank the heavens for
Being alive and healthy;
You can change the world!

Artists are people
Who don't wish to conform to
Paper thin confines!

No comments:

Post a Comment