Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Music's Vortex

I think music is one of the most powerful things we humans have been blessed with. To those who music has a large significance to, this is how music makes me feel and what I think it does to other people in general and in the workplace at least. I hope you music lovers out there feel at least similarly about this joy as I do!

You should also like me on facebook too: www.facebook.com/RebsMcduxler

I also have a deviant art page that I am just starting to add to as well: dbzmaron.deviantart.com/



Music's vortex…
The power to spark emotions
Giving you a spiritual journey to a land of physical comfort
Even better with a sense of synesthesia
It helps you find your guiding light
Telling you an elaborate story in the simplest way
Displaying the big picture
Faceless…

Shielding you from the pain of daily life
Aiding you towards the goal full of gold
Inspiration apparent to uplift weaknesses…
A conversion to a profound mood
That carries you deeper through your mind's powerful turbulence
With an ability to free you from judgment's torment
Inducing peacefulness through a protective spell
Like magic…

No comments:

Post a Comment