Tuesday, February 9, 2016

New Project: Your Friendly Neighborhood Uber Driver

Hello World!

I am excited to announce a new project in conjunction with my new career ventures! I have launched the blog rebsuberdriver.blogspot.com and the Facebook Page "Your Friendly Neighborhood Uber Driver" (also like "Rebecca Duxler" for all of my work and "Maron Flows" for my flow arts and athletic ventures). This blog is an outlet for me to be able to tell my stories of my interactions with people across Chicago who take a ride in my "Red Rocket Ship" while trying to live my dream making money with writing/being self-employed and driving for Uber/Lyft) to make sure I can pay my bills). A "starving artist" who doesn't want to be starving needs to make it somehow! Enjoy the unicorns, rainbows, and my adventurous commentary!

No comments:

Post a Comment