Friday, February 12, 2016

Today, 2-12-16, in Micropoetry... Kindness Exchange

Kindness is sometimes a blessing and a curse.
I don't have expectations for other people to avoid getting let down.
When I go to visit with a person,
I want to lol with them instead of watch them play lol.
My mission is to successfully bond with people and mutually exchange love in some way.
I refuse to go out of my way to watch people distance themselves from me,
But that means I need to not distance myself from my own feelings.

If someone says, "I'm sorry I didn't treat you better"
It's a sign of needing to use the mental strength of the black belt.
Treat people the way you want to be treated.
Positivity will shine down on you;
You shall love yourself first in order to receive love in return!

No comments:

Post a Comment