Monday, June 17, 2013

Stronger

Whenever I'm in one of the lowest possible moods while feeling as awful as can be, I talk to someone I trust dearly who restores all the strength in me. It's like my guardian angel who's watching over me flies down and gives me a hug, making me feel completely restored and as good as new. This is how I can best describe this immensely wonderful feeling:



Sorrow, stress, sadness
Tearing my mind apart
From the start

Feeling like a lost puppy inside
Yearning for answers I cry, close my eyes, and pray
Blindly pondering

The thought process ceases and I open my eyes
Searching for aid
Love is what I truly desire...

Debating the purpose of hurt
The purpose is that there is no purpose
The wicked feed on the despair
Crushing the weak's withering soul
I am stronger than that!

Slowly uncovering my eyes
Letting them see the trickling daylight
In the middle of the night
Angelic wings and majestic hands wrap around my heart
I sense strength!

Beautiful angel, sensing me from afar
Mysterious powers annihilate ailments
Delivering love and comfort
Inspiration is now at my fingertips
I am stronger!

All power is restored
Answers appear in due time
The cloudy day goes away
My mind is at bay
I am strong!



If you want some more inspiration or find out when I post my next poem or blog post, like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RebsMcduxler

No comments:

Post a Comment