Friday, June 14, 2013

The Hero's Way

With this one, I want to empower as many people as possible to be able to stand up to bullies. They may be formidable foes, but easily able to be defeated with the use of your strength stashed in your heart. You will always have other people to support you and they will no matter what be your allies. Just be yourself and they will back down to you because you are in essence stronger than they are as long as you realize that concept! Those who go through a lot in their lives, as you get through it, your world around you will see you as a strong-willed hero who always keeps and passes on a positive attitude to all.

Yes, this one will be a part of my spoken word collection as well!



I gotta get them negative feelings offa my mind
One more time!
They're straining through my head
Pulsating through my heart
And going out the other end…

Causing tremors within my own two feet
My toes tremble and I begin to feel like I'm falling
I want to move the way I want
Barely able to withstand the powerful bashing blow
It wanders through my brain as I remain upright
Strong with the will of steel
Sturdy as sound
Tenacious as wind

The power within a woman short in stature
Is as immense as Iron Man
Willing to tackle the world
While handing out baskets of love to all
Soaring like an eagle
Exhibiting her own flare to society
Going in a separate direction but meeting right at the end

Running into a flock of angry bulls...
Creatures who prey on the winded ones
And yearn to annihilate all
Mainly those who possess a small aura
But the enemy shall never win...

These bulls are standing on the other side
Always bound to criticize
Trying to shrink me down to size

Yet I am oh so wise
During the resistance of the verbal attack
With my own mental bat
Showcasing the skill of the dragon
Now I can go home bragging!

Owning a vibe of an uplifting note
Seeing it moves chakra into the heart
Purifying the soul
Making me whole
While my heart is never cold…
Even towards an infectious disease!
While having an army of allies on your side!

I need to resolve those bumps I sense along my chest
Then I'll feel at my best
Along with all the rest
Because I put my skills to the test
And stood up for what's right

To extinguish the flames
Causing a world full of pain
It isn't just a game
It's a way of life people have to go through…
But those who successfully pass under the tunnel without backing down
Will never see the darkness of defeat
And will always inherently realize
That they have the art of the hero's way

To tear down the evil and restore the goodness
Resolve the tattered mind
Patching it all up tight
Sealing it up alright
Ensuring you’re ready to take flight
And soar through the skies with victory’s cape!



If you want some more inspiration or find out when I post my next poem or blog post, like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RebsMcduxler

No comments:

Post a Comment