Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Rebecca Duxler Auditions for Wheel of Fortune Again 2015





Two and a half years, negative 60 pounds, and a polished lyric poem later, here's video #2! Enjoy :)


Lyrics:

Hello my name’s Rebecca and I’m hailing from Chicago!
I’m 24 years old searching for that once in a lifetime opportunity 
To spin the rainbow wheel!

Calling letters,
Solving puzzles,
Conquering the bonus round
While trying to to keep my cool,
I cross my fingers for uncle moneybags to smile on me today!
But no matter what, I’ll just laugh a lot! *hehehehehe*

On my quest to find the key to enormous fortune
And saying my greetings to the world,
I’d get to hang with the oh so lovely Pat and Vanna for a bit
As this gameshow of awesomeness is always a hit!

Today is forsure my lucky day;
Once the million dollar wedge is by my side,
I’ll shout, “victory is mine!”
I cannot hesitate,
I need to spin the wheel!

I’ll ensure my lettered plays are correct,
Otherwise I’ll be a wreck.
Because it’s all fun and games.
And in the end, 
I will always know it’s my destiny
To spin the wheel of fortune!

No comments:

Post a Comment