Thursday, December 3, 2015

The Positivity Garden Exercise of Reflection: Seeing the Stars

This ended up happening thanks to my recent serious endeavors to give my past the finger and walk away... mainly towards poor relationships (with men), being treated poorly period, my toxic relationships with my blood family, and my professional non successes.

The Positivity Garden Exercise of Reflection: Seeing the Stars - take a few minutes to write down on a piece of paper what you are... in the same way SpongeBob writes his "what I learned in boating school is" essay. I am _________ - thanks to my super awesome friend Daniel Whited for the idea :) Because in the end, you are worth it!

#inspiration #motivation #success #optimism #positivity #exercise #positivitygarden #mindsight #believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment